Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Atkin's Day 2

So I just spent my morning doing an arm and ab workout. I wanted to sleep in this morning so I skipped the gym and worked out a little at home, but I am planning on hitting the gym after work tonight. Goal is a 30 minute run plus a leg workout.

I also spent the morning cooking my meals for the day. This is what is on the menu for Wednesday. Yes it's repetitive, but it still looks pretty good.

Breakfast: 2 Eggs scrambled and turkey bacon. Plus two cups of decaf coffee
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad with tomato, hard boiled egg and feta
Dinner: Turkey Burger on Romaine lettuce with 1 tbsp of mayo and blue cheese with asparagus cuts

If you also noticed, this diet does not allow you to eat fruit. Due to the fact that fruit contains natural sugars which turn into fat in your body. Fruit is the carb I will introduce back into my diet after 10 days, but fruits lower in sugar like apples, blueberries etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment