Friday, October 28, 2011

All about accountability

So as we all know, it's a lot easier to succeed at something if we are Wong held accountable for it and so even though I dread this post I'm going to do it. The before picture. This is before starting my diet and exercise program for the next six months.

About a year ago I was diagnosed with insulin resistance. This was after three years of constant weight fluctuations, 103 at my lowest and now 160 at my highest. I went on medication for it but the weight will not come off despite efforts. Though I have to be honest and say that I have not been consistent with my plan. I start a fitness plan and then quit when I feel better. Start a healthy diet and then eat a piece of cake and forget about it. Well not this time. I will not let diabetes stop me from having the body I want. Not this time. Join my fat to fit journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment