Friday, October 28, 2011

What I did this morning...



Yes be jealous...because this is how I spent my glorious cold morning...

I had cinnamon coffee in bed...and I watched scary movies on AMC until late afternoon. Oh and I ate this delicious lemon cake for lunch. It's the easiest recipe and for those of you who follow weight watchers (I do not, but I got this recipe from my mom who does), the entire cake is only 19 points! So yes, If you truly just wanted to eat cake for the entire day you technically could by WW standards. Here is the recipe...

1 box of lemon cake mix
20 oz of Diet 7 up
Cool Whip (I use sugar free)

Mix the 7 up and the cake mix and pour into pan. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes (if it's a 13 x 9) pan. Let cool and top with cool whip and Voila! And yes, I did continue to eat the cake in bed...I know, be insanely jealous that this is how I spend my mornings off.


No comments:

Post a Comment