Sunday, March 7, 2010

Arnold, Snooki and Sly...OH MY!

Why is it that in two days time I can have so much to update on in my life? Why can I never sit still? Why do I need life to constantly keep evolving? I spent the weekend at the Arnold Classic which was fun. Even though I was stuck in the gym coaching the entire weekend, I did get an opportunity to meet some great people, ufc fighters, Arnold, Sly Stalone, Snooki from Jersey Shore! Still I'm glad to be home enjoying some R&R. Even though I couldn't sit still and 30 minutes after I walked in the door I walked back out to go for a run at the gym. The weekend inspired me to push to get my six pack back. Maybe next year I will be working a booth instead of coaching! You never know.

So once again the tool box...formely known as Ryan, is exactly that once again...a tool. I am only going to explain to you this story because I know that a year from now Michele, you will look back and laugh at your idiocracy. After all, what are experiences except for a fancy word for mistake?

So I drop him off at work Friday, before I am getting ready to go home and pack and leave for Columbus and the idiot leaves his phone in my car. I am pissed because not only do I have to turn around and get it back to him, but he was working a Cavs game. How was I supposed to finagle this one off? Why on the phone with him, an Amanda texts and says she needs directions to this party that he invited her to. Let me tell you...Curiosity did kill the cat, but satisfaction brings him back. I solidified the answer to following my gut on this one. He is of course simply a womanizer whom is incapable of having any sense of real or raw feelings for any human being, let alone a person of the opposite sex. I of course told him to never call me again. He of course text that he missed me. I ignored him and now he will not speak to me. I know he will not speak to me because I am an idiot and text him today and there is no response three hours later. Perhaps I don't need a response. This time feels different anyway. Times before when I would not hear from him or he would go MIA, I always had this feeling in my gut that it wasn't over. I would once again hear from him and things would be different. Not this time though, this time I can tell it is over. So I decided what I need to do is stop wasting time on men. Then maybe I will meet someone I can fall in love with. I am going to keep working out. I am going to keep applying for part time jobs so I can make extra money and keep up on my shopping addiction and if in the meantime someone great comes along...I will be ready for them! Well blogger I am going to finish up some stuff for the night and relax by watching a little television and then go to bed. Of course the work week starts back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment