Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Ahhh I finally went to hot yoga again today and it was the most fitting practice because it was all about letting go! Isn't it amazing how something inspires you to do something and it perfectly relates to your life. I decided to go to yoga, simply because I wanted to go. I have wanted to go and I had the morning off so why not? I also heard from the banker today which lifted my spirits, and I then went to target and bought toilet paper and some earrings for myself because I wanted to. It is nice to have the freedom to do what YOU want to do! I went to work and had a hugely productive day, and I then proceeded to experience my adult st. patty's day by having a few drinks with my cousin after work. It was there that I was told, I was beautiful and should have a man worshipping me! Even though it was told to me by someone heavily intoxicated from drinking all day, it still made me feel great about my most recent decision to detox!

I once again got my hopes up because my "soulmate" was supposed to come out with us tonight but decided he was too tired. So I decided it is pretty obvious I need to give up that part of my life once and for all for the 100th time.

More later...it's time for me to hit the sack!

No comments:

Post a Comment