Monday, May 17, 2010

Buggy

For a moment there, I had completely forgotten I even had a blog, to well, blog about. It wasn't until I was reading my book, thinking of how much I'd rather be writing and having so many thoughts swirling in my head that I was like "Oh I have a blog, I should blog."

So I am bored (refer to end of last post). I asked him last Tuesday if he wanted to do something and he said he would have to let me know. Three days goes by and no text, no call, no facebook message, no nothing. Finally I just put my foot down and text him and said, look, if you're not that into me, just tell me! Well not quite in those words of that fashion but basically. He said everything was cool, he's just busy. Now blogger, I hate texting, you know this. But really how long does it take to just shoot someone a text message?!?!?! I am also no dating expert but to me this is a clear indication that he is not interested. So I have lost interest because that is just the type of person I am.

However, then my best friends sees him on Saturday and he asks her if I am mad at him. She explains, "fighter", three days to respond to her. She's not mad, but that is just rude. If you like her, you better step up your game a little bit here, she is not likely to be sticking around.

Hello fighter! What gives? Are you just a dating ignorant? Even more so than myself? Or are you truly just not that into me? An answer would be appreciated so I am not left here to come up with my own conclusions because believe me my conclusions are probably worse than the truth of it! So I have decided to let this go! I love how you called me Saturday, twice and then sent me a random text today, but sorry, I do not want to hear from you again unless it's to ask me out! So adios!

So blogger, I got a terribly case of food poisoning...I have been sick for three days and it's miserable. I know I wanted to do a cleanse to jumpstart my diet, but this was not quite what I had in mind. I'm terribly hungry and cannot eat a thing! I think this was karma's way of punishing me for having me some cake Friday night (wink, wink). Lots bugging me this week, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment